For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Please consider the relaxed pace of the island when waiting for scheduled transfers or arranging other services and be prepared to enjoy the stress-free environment — and take in some scenery! — while you wait.
Resort credit for food and beverages:
• Resort credit can be used for the purchase of food and beverages only at food-and-beverage outlets operated by the resort. This credit cannot be used for purchases at resort gift shops, stores, tour desks or centers for water-sports activities.
• Any charges in excess of the resort credit allocated must be paid by guests directly to the hotel.
• This credit is available for use on this DreamTrip only. Credit is not transferable, has no commercial value, is not subject to refund or credit after the stay, and cannot be redeemed for cash.While visiting the traditional village on Day 2, please adhere to the following local customs:
• It is customary for guests — male or female — to wear a sulu
(sarong) when touring local villages; you will be provided a sarong to wear during your stay.
• Visitors should avoid wearing sleeveless shirts (for example, no tank tops) and men should wear long pants or shorts that fall below the knees.
• Swimsuits are acceptable only at the beach.
• Do not wear a hat, cap or visor; only the chief has the right to wear a hat in a Fijian village. For all tours and cruises:
• Please be aware that your guide during tour and cruise activities will be Mandarin-speaking only.
• We recommend that guests bring sunscreen, a hat (except while touring the villages) and swimwear for all outdoor and water activities, plus a light rain coat and comfortable walking or hiking shoes.
• We also recommend bringing insect repellant and carrying a canteen or extra bottles of water for outdoor excursions.